View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:32 AM   #4
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
That looks pretty good! Does it have any effect on the light or touchscreen?
None at all. Since this is about as close as I can get to having clean edges, I would probably make that right edge longer so that it's easier to hold back with one hand. Right now it's not as short as I'd like, and not long enough to easily hold back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarizt View Post
The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Anchor? I liked his TED talk and I got his book, but I haven't read it yet.
Yes, Shawn Achor. I haven't read it either. I think, his greatest strength, is in the spoken word. Unfortunately, his written word, is coming across a little flat.

Last edited by SolRaven; 05-11-2013 at 02:39 AM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote