View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #383
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Want as much text per page then use KF8 and Charis SIL Compact.
That's not a fair comparison, as Charis SIL Compact on the same settings is a smaller font than the ones compared here. Certainly the mentioned Goodfish font will stow even more text onto a page at the same settings, because it's even smaller than Charis SIL.

I've specifically tried to pinpoint the font that displays more text on a page, but is NOT smaller than Caecilia. (Yeah, I'd like to minimize flipping pages, as the Kindle already displays much less text than my normal paperbacks.) This means that the letters need to be spaced closer together and the line spacing must be tighter without making the letters smaller.

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-01-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote