View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #25
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
I decided not to wait untill after the weekend and chatted with Amazon about a replacement. Turns out they won't replace it because I have no creditcard in my account . I do not own a creditcad (as lots of people don't in the Netherlands) and only work with giftcards on Amazon. How unfair
Despite the fact that they still won't exchange my Kindle, I totaly changed my mind about Kindle-support. They have spontaneously contacted me twice now, because the were so eager to help me. In the end, they were willing to make an exeption about the no-credit card problem. And because they can't send special-offer devices to the Netherlands, they were willing to let me put enough giftcard-ballance to my account, to pay for removing special offers. BUT then they discovered that my Kindle was originally shiped to the US (apparently the Dutch website were I bought it, had it send to a US-address first). And that was too much for Kindle-support. Unfortunate for me, But they really did their very best to help me and were so friendly. I may not get a new Kindle, but if I'm honest, I have to applaud them for their efforts

Last edited by Joy736; 01-27-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote