View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:10 AM   #33
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by BibboTheGreat View Post
Which Cybook you've got? Because you don't have reflow? I wanna understand if reflow works slow while I browse the pages of the PDF.
And a question about the use of the dictionaries.
I know the dictionary system of the Cybook Odyssey is open dictionary, from wiktionary. Can you tell me if I touch a word like "goes", "dogs", or "taught", does the Cyboo recognize the original form automatically like in a Kindle? Are they easy to use? A sort of list of Pros and Cons of this system?
Thank you
I have the Frontlight. I don't use PDFs, so no idea about the reflow, I don't care about this and do not even have any PDFs installed.

Dictionary, this thing is a joke. No idea which words it finds or is supposed to find. It does not find anything in English on the installed English books (I tried to look up words in Dracula). It seems to find (my native) German words though, which of course I do not need. Kindle does this way better.
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote