Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:42 AM   #250
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I voted for it in all 3 rounds. I devalue my own vote somewhat given that it was the only book of those nominated that I had actually read.

That aside, I do rank it as one of the best books I've read this year.
I agree completely. Wool was the only book that I voted for in the previous rounds that made it into the final round in any category. I'll chalk it up to others not discovering all of the best books yet
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote