Thread: Mantano App
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #8
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
OK. Done. But I don't think I should have to do this each time I use the app. The app should close out on it's own. I think I read in one of the other threads that the paid version of Mantano doesn't do this.

Carol

The paid version may do it too. In fact, most Android Apps hang around in memory EVEN after they are closed. Most people don't realize this. Download and install Quick System Info Pro FREE from Amazon and select the Processes Tab. You may be surprised what is lurking in the background. Even if a App is not running it could be hibernating and using up memory. When you are in an App and hit the Home button and then launch the App again this is how it picks up where it left off when you hit Home.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-28-2011 at 09:23 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote