View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #49
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
LB --- Not that you would know anything about typos..... (I know, I know, what happens in the IAYGA club, stays In the IAYGA club )

By the way, no false logic there... if a=b and b=c, then a=c. This is an established mathematical tenet!!!!
Oooh, the typo that wouldn't die!!

The logic can be considered false because A (my coolness) can be argued by some to be nonexistent. They would therefore argue that the premise is flawed. Then there's the fact that it conflicts with cat logic. (Cats are cool but they don't read. Although this is flawed in the opposite direction - the coolness of cats is well established but we're not 100% certain that they don't read. It's possible that they read by osmosis, which is why they tend to plant themselves on top of books and ereaders. We just don't know and they are too cool to lower themselves to explaining it to mere humans.)

I prefer puppy logic: Those who feed me are cool.

One way we could settle it would be to conduct a poll regarding my coolness, but the very act of posting a poll regarding my own coolness would be decidedly uncool...

WAIT!! I've got it!! Okay, y'all remember that article some time back about people lying about what they've read and how much they read? There was a thread about it here. Well, that must mean that reading is cool. After all, it falls into "It was on the Interwebz so it must be true!" and we KNOW that's solid.

So (A+B-Cats)*(Puppies/Interwebz)+(logic-common sense)/my Karma =
Reading is cool and Math is fun!!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote