View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #58
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Then I bet you'd really "love" these!:

http://www.amazon.com/Jehovah-Contra.../dp/158445024X

Oh! And the works of James Morrow!
Are these good stories? I didn't like the story and main character in Golden Compass. It had nothing to do with the philosophy presented. I read Da Vinci Code -- a decent story, but not great -- afterward I Angels and Demons, which was much better And nobody makes money hating Christianity (and walking all over the laws of physics) quite like Dan Brown.

To me, a good story is a good story. It's theme may be something I 100% disagree with, but then it becomes a catalyst for discussion, and that can be great fun (as long as it's respectful, of course).

Oh, and the Woody Allen book sounds fun! I'm betting I'm going to have his whiny nasal voice in my head the whole time I read it... I can't wait!

-Pie

Last edited by EatingPie; 09-28-2010 at 10:32 PM.
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote