View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 03:52 AM   #1
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Region and removing DRM

In a couple of weeks I'll be ordering a Sony PRS-600. I live in the Netherlands but I mostly read English books. The webstore Sony is working with, Bol.com, has a reasonable selection (111000+) of English books. But I saw that Waterstones.co.uk has a lot more ebooks I like and at times is cheaper than Bol, but they have the UK region restriction.

Because Bol has a limit on how many times you can move your ePUB files to and from your reader I was planning on stripping the DRM to circumvent this. My question is if I can also use it also to get rid of the region restrictions on the Waterstones ebooks.

Thanks for the help!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote