View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #39
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCat View Post
Does anyone know if the Bebook mini will have the same hardware as the Pocket Pro EZReader?

From robertb's announcement of the Pocket Pro: "The Pocket PRO has the brand new EPSON controller and 400 MHz processor for almost instantaneous page turns."

I realize only Astak has the coloured ones (the blue is very nice... it had me drooling), but generally it's much cheaper to have something shipped within Europe, which is why I'm considering a boring black one from Bebook It will be interesting to compare when Astak get the shipping costs to Europe up and Bebook gets their price and shipping costs up as well.
Dear GreyCat:

Cannot even give you a hint; but please do not buy until tomorrow. I will have a pertinent word or two!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote