View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 06:07 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Mobi2mobi GUI has died again/New version?

Some time ago I started a thread because mobi2mobi GUI ver 0.13 had died. It suddenly began to freeze as soon as I tried to open a file to be changed. Soon after that I found that it started to work again after I cleaned the registry.

It died again this afternoon, and though I have cleaned the registry again it still locks up when I select a file. I have to use Alt-Cntrl-Delete which initially says the program is running, but then says it is not responding when I try to end the task. I've noticed this time that if I then close down Windows XP I get a message that CMD.exe is not responding.

Does anyone have a fix? I'm really dependent on the program since the metadata of most new ebooks is faulty for one reason or another.

Also, I have downloaded and extracted mobiperl-win0.0.41.zip (which I understood to be a new version of the GUI) and extracted it into its own folder. I don't see a readme.txt file and certainly don't see anyway of running it as a GUI. What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote