View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #73
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
If you can't afford to buy books so borrow from the library, that's not a lost sale. Especially if in future you have more disposable income and a love of books from reading all those library books.
If you're not sure about an author and borrow from the library, that's not a lost sale, but if might gain you some sales in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
At the end of this rant, I would like to propose a toast to the libraries.

May they live long and prosper.
So in that case, hear hear, I'll drink to that!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote