View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:52 AM   #13
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
It is mind-boggling that such a simple and desirable feature remains unavailable on all the major brands. I used a Sony 650 with Prs+ which allows me use sub-folders on an SD card which I can browse directly. I know the Opus Cybook does it out of the box, so presumably the later models do, too. However, they are very poorly supported in N.America. Getting a case will cost you an arm and a leg in shipping. But they are good readers. Yes, I too would look at the option of a Nook. Where can you get them in Canada?
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote