View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:09 AM   #35403
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
That sounds yummy. I hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Just started thinking about my relocation beginning April by visiting IKEA and making a huge shopping list
Where are you relocating to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Would a Mod please remove one karma point from my total, please. Call me superstitious but I don't like seeing those last three numbers...

Stitchawl
You didn't say what the last three numbers were. We don't remove karma, but a K bump will at least get rid of whatever the number was.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote