View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:06 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
While it's true that MOBI doesn't use the margin-top property (or any css for that matter), I've found that calibre is usually very good at converting margin-top to MOBI's equivalent (basically) "height" property. I'd guess it's the space issue Jellby mentioned, since I know from experience that calibre can/will do what you want it to do.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote