View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #114
nursedude
Zealot
nursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo (Original), KT, iPad 1, iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd gen
I once asked my father, a man who sat on the board of a few companies, why he read what he did (mostly Travis McGee, The Destroyer novels. He said "because that's the stuff that helps me relax after a long, hard day dealing with other peoples problems". For the same reasons I read anything I want without feeling that some opinionated jack*** is the arbiter of what I should or should not enjoy.
nursedude is offline   Reply With Quote