Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #325
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartide View Post
How I can download it ? the website ask me an account...
I try to register but the emailthat i give is ever red =I
Sorry for that. I'll try to provide a mirror.

EDIT: There is no problem about registration. ( tip: use chrome and click right> choose "translate to English" )

You can update through your Kindle menu>settings>check update

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartide View Post
And a question, when I push on-off buttom on k4NT duokan give me an information over the screensaver (I think an info for the "I" icon in a circle) but it's in chinese ...do you now the meaning? I want to translate but I don't know how i can write chinese text with my qwerty keyb on google translate. There is a way (this is a little off topic i know)?
no idea. but I can try to translate it if you can provide a clean photo

Last edited by thomass; 03-02-2012 at 01:03 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote