View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I don't own a Kindle but I made some comments this last fall about electronic editions of the NYTimes that I should correct. I had said then that the web page articles appeared to be abridged versions of the more complete daily newsprint versions and speculated therefore that the Kindle version is likely abridged, too. So I recently signed up for a free trial of the full electronic edition of the NYTimes (which is an exact copy of each page of the newsprint edition) and compared it to the web page articles. I found no differences at all for the many articles that I compared. So aside from fewer advertisements and photos the Kindle edition of the NYTimes just might be the complete version of that paper.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote