View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #10
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: HTC 10, Asus Phonepad
I'm now thinking it's not worth the bother: too many hoops to jump through and fees to pay.

I'll still investigate that US SIMC card option as I think all it does is sit in your phone and trick the server into thinking you're an American. Everything else gets done through WiFi. But, even so, if I have to buy a US SIM card, my "free" Nook for Android app is no longer free.

Perhaps I'll just wait for B&N to pull their heads out of their @$$<$ and wise up to how the industry needs to go.

Thanks anyway. I guess I'll try Kindle.
SlowRain is offline   Reply With Quote