View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #156
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitbear View Post
I'm only missing the 5 am to 7 am award : no way I can be awake and reading at that time...
As for me no way I can be awake and reading between 1AM and 5 AM, cause that's about my daily my sleeping time : working in Paris suburb and living in Normandy, I need to be in my way before the rushing hours, so I leave at 6AM and rarely go to sleep before midnight... Perhaps when I'll have some days off (and a real page turner to read but I just started a Crichton so that's possible )...
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote