View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Stanza on iPod Touch OS3 problem with deleting books

I've just upgraded my 1st gen iPod Touch to firmware v. 3 because I had problems with accessing my calibre library from the Stanza app. That now works fine, but the 'old' books I had somehow seems to have become corrupted and cannot be opened ('unreadable book format' error message). When I try to delete them, Stanza crashes. I don't seem to be able to re-download them as they appear as already existing books. All the books are multi-format books from Fictionwise and I have been downloading them from Fictionwise.

I know I could also add them to my calibre library and download them that way, but I still have the problem with multiple titles in the Stanza list that doesnt work and I can't delete.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote