View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #8
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Most "raw Gutenberg texts", especially in the past few years, are on an equal level of quality with most paid ebooks. Better than a disturbing number of them.
In the past few years maybe, but I've seen enough that were barely readable that I'm rather suspicious now. I can remember at least one (Proust in French) where one character was systematically deleted thoughout the book. In another (in English), part of the punctuation had also disappeared.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote