View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #13
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I guess it's hard to say how 'artistic' the order is since the anthology is organized chronologically. So maybe there is a choice to include this Shakespeare sonnet over that one (and I might disagree with some of their choices and replace them with other ones anyway), but Shakespeare is always going to come before Yeats if one is going for a chronological presentation, right?

If I decide to add in the Wikipedia content, I might break this into several smaller ebooks by era. Then I could have the Wikipedia overview for that era, followed by my selections, and each ebook would be a reasonable size.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote