View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:58 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmumford View Post
I agree with you detayls - that would be a great feature. So far I am quite disappointed by the fact that Amazon doesn't provide firmware updates to add new features as other companies do so I'm not holding my breath. If I compare my iPhone and Sony PSP now to when I bought them they are hugely improved but I can't think of a feature that my K1 has added - it and even one removed (now-now).
Actually, from the original K1 firmware, there has been one feature added. Audible audiobooks is what was added.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote