View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #74
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Nice review mgmueller. I can't disagree with very much of what you have said but I do have to say that regarding style, both are a wash in my opinion. The only real reader with any style is the Kobo Aura. The Aura HD does have a slippery back that I don't like and is a fingerprint magnet. As for boot up time, I would have no idea as my reader is never off. I just flick the switch at the top and it's ready to go. Same with the light-whenever I put the reader to sleep the light automatically comes on when I turn it on again. However when it falls asleep by itself it doesn't turn back on which is kind of an annoyance.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote