View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #148
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Cover from August compared to Amazon

The cover I ordered just 3 days ago from ebay (post#27, or here) arrived today per usps. They originally said it would be here dec 22-27. So for a speedy delivery. The cover is beautiful, love the color. I made a few pictures with side by side of the official Royal Purple cover. As you can see, the brown cover has a significant smaller footprint (hope it shows enough in the pictures), weighs only 2/3 - the Amazon cover weighs in at approx 150 grams, while the brown one is about 100 grams. Without the device in it, only the Amazon cover shuts correctly, as in the other cover you need to have the PW, as there will be gaps all around sort of. The color I ordered is Coffee, and it is a really nice dark brown, but very far away from beeing black. I am glad I did not order the lighter brown - this one is perfect for me The Amazon one is perfect too, but for my wife.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 01-21-2013 at 07:55 PM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote