View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 04:03 AM   #10
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnenmonat View Post
Hi, Alex, i thank you for your wonderful work of this E-book. It has been already difficult for us to find out any shortcomings of this book. But if the cover could be changed, it will make your book perfect.
Thanks, Spinnenmonat, and welcome to MobileRead Forum.

Actually, I quite like the cover, even though it has the protagonist with a moustache unlike the other images. And I couldn't find a better cover anyway.

I'd certainly be happy to look at any cover you can find.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote