Thread: SquareTrade
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 07:13 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltaz View Post
Filark mentioned SquareTrade in another topic and that got me to wondering... I did get the SquareTrade warranty when I bought my PE from Woot, but has anyone here actually used the ST warranty?

I am just wondering if they will actually repair the device (like say if an OS upgrade were to brick it) or if they just refund the cost?

In the user agreement they say they don't cover software issues. However, if the upgrade say resulted in a White Screen of Death they would most likely refund the purchase price since Entourage is out of business and they would have a hard time getting replacement hardware. I would give them a call, but be careful how you describe your problem. Don't use the word brick in any conversations. Good luck.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote