View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
SD card drains battery?

I have a 16MB SD card inserted into my PRS-700. I was reading last night and before I put the device to sleep, the battery bar indicated 3 bars. When I woke up this morning and turned the device back on, there were no bars left and a box came up to say "Low battery". I could continue reading but now I'm wondering could the SD card have drained the battery?
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote