View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #654
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I've read the same number of books as you, which I can't believe.

I am way up on my reading this month after a few slackard months and have cleared most of this year's reading goals. I've read more books and more pages than last year's totals already. I wish myself much luck in ever beating the totals for this year.
Nice.

Although ahead in numbers, I am still struggling with my named list of reading material - I just know I'm not going to get round to all of them before year end, 'cos new stuff will keep turning up .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote