View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #9
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Skipping the interceding debate and addressing your query - theducks mentioned ISBN import, which I believe is the only list-based method available, and which won't do you any good for non-isbn items.

The only thing I can think of is kicking that Excel spreadsheet over to Access, then googling for the needed code to export each record to a custom-named html file, which you can then add to calibre like a book, pulling the metadata from the file name.

This is NOT one of my areas at all - my Access use goes no further than using spreadsheets to create basic dbs so I can use the data more effectively and output simple reports. I just know that it's possible so I thought I'd mention it.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote