View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 09:10 PM   #8
elaysee
Groupie
elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook, Kobo, Kindle, iPad
I had Barbara Hambly's last three Winterlands novels on my TBR shelf for 15 years after hearing about a central plot thread and just not wanting to go there at that time in my life. From there they grew into The Books I Dread in a ridiculous fashion.

Minor spoiler, wouldn't demolish the whole series, but you mightn't want to know if you haven't read 'em and plan to:

Spoiler:
The series involves demonic possession, and the influence from Hambly's marriage to a drug addict is quite apparent, in what happens to one of her viewpoint characters.
elaysee is offline   Reply With Quote