View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 08:20 AM   #98
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
try Brisbane.
Exactly. It's only an easy hour-and-a-half down the road. We'll pick you up in Wolfie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
$13,460 per person! I'll save the money and buy myself a heat lamp!

Although I would be saving on hotels by bumming on Marc's couch...
We've four bedrooms, so you've got the choice of (minus ours) the Contessa Suite, the Princess Suite, or Frog Hollow. They're very comfortable, and only two of them were built over old indigenous burial grounds, and we've finally got most of the goat blood stains out of the other, and the walls only scream every new moon.

It's warm though, and there's a pool and a spa.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote