View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
stethorn
Connoisseur
stethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of lightstethorn is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo
Cheers for the reply, looks like I am not the only one having the issue looking on these forums. Its hard to land it on 1 tick above the 1 %, if you are slightly higher then the issue goes away. Just a real pain if you loose the backlight and need to move the slider to get it back on. The whole point of getting the device was so I could read whilst the baby was sleeping, putting the main light on to fix the kobos backlight just wakes the baby up.

Spoke with Kobo who where useless and said they had never heard of the issue before.

Tempted to swap for a kindle, was put of by not being able to turn the light off, but TBH I have never had the light off one on the kobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
What happens if the light is set one tick off of minimum? And did you check to see if your light settings had changed with the update.
stethorn is offline   Reply With Quote