View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:16 AM   #38
cghipp
Zealot
cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cghipp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
If the PRS-T3 would have almost the same specs as the T2, then there would be enough time to get into this Aura stuff. We'll see.

Sony Reader are nothing you can use for internet forum talk a lot. You buy it, you put your Micro SD card into it, that's it. It works. Maybe we can subscribe the Sony Reader some day so that I would get the new version each year automatically.
Maybe you should suggest some kind of annual lease program to Sony, lol.

As much as I want a front-lit version, the more I think of it, the more it seems that the biggest factor that would keep me from going to another company's reader is the easy access to public library lending. It doesn't seem like the other companies are in a big hurry to equal Sony in this area.
cghipp is offline   Reply With Quote