View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #36
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
Stability is definitely not in the top ten list of descriptors I'd use in regards to the kobo. Others are likely to include "fast," "easy to use" and "recommend highly."
Buggy is maybe the top word I'd use to describe Kobo's firmware. You never know what's going to break in the next firmware release. And sometimes they break things and don't bother to fix them.

I was considering getting an Aura HD but then in one of the firmware releases, they screwed up big time and blew that sale. Then when I was back to considering again, the T3 is mentioned, so it's just time to sit back and wait and see what we get.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote