View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #1070
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekk View Post
You can use the Calibre Content Server to import eBooks to your iPad via WLAN. With the metadata plugboard you can also update the metadata with series information when sending to the device.
I hope this wont require my Laptop with Calibre Server all the time? Just when I want to transfer. Right?

Also, could I transfer when I do not have a WiFi router/ WLAN? When I am out on the road ?

And it also Syncs/ Saves Hightlights/ Annotations over WiFi?