View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #159
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
The only member of this forum who owns a Surface has already affirmed that lack of apps is a problem with the platform. It is a fact and the sooner you accept it, the sooner you will cease to look like a fool.

I made no pretensions to offering a meticulous review. If you truly believe that my limited experience with the device makes me unqualified to have any opinions about it at all, then your total absence of experience should preclude you from even posting in this thread.
Checking Wikipedia, I see that when the iOS app store opened it had 500 apps, in 6 months it had only 15,000 apps, and it took almost a year to get to 50,000 apps. That certainly didn't mean that platform was a failure, it just takes time to build up a large store of apps.
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote