Thread: Silliness Escape Committee
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #12
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Could be ... could be. Is this George Michael person, a cat, panda, gibbon, duck, android or armadillo??
Yes. Definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh ... was I?? What tunnel?? Did I mention the paint fumes?? Armadillos are very susceptible to paint fumes ... and automobiles. A freshly painted automobile can knock us dead from 100 yards. Are there many freshly painted automobiles on your planet?? It feels like bedtime ... why is the sun still shining??

What was the question again???
Hmm Pain(t) fumes. Really nasty; they rot the brain I'm told. I'd recommend avoiding them. Or getting lots of fresh air. Why don't we go for a nice walk. Perhaps down a nice tunnel. No nasty cars in tunnels. You like tunnels, don't you. Or perhaps you'd like to tell me a nice bed-time story about The Tunnel. You know you really want to. Just a few hints would be nice. And I've still got the ice-cream (though it is melting a bit -- you might want to have it soon). That's right; you can remember, the tunnel....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
The secret is not "just paying the laddy at the door", it's "finding" the door with the laddy at it.

I still can't understand why pshrynk can't spell lady. Maybe that's the problem. We should be looking for a "lady" at the door.
Trouble is, there are so many beautiful ladies at so many doors around here. So how do I pick the right one Ah.. I've got it. Please, tell me which door and lady the panda would tell me to use if I asked him.

There's one other thing you could help me with. I'm a little nervous about wandering up to her (whichever one it is) and saying "Here's $250; if I unburden myself will you release me?". I have this nagging feeling it might be mis-interpreted....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Why would you want to leave? I've been out there, and it's much nicer in here. (Granted, it helps if you adopt a bit of panda camouflage, but compared to the demands of out there... )
I really miss eating with proper cutlery. The blunt, plastic airline "things" just don't cut it. Or the food for that matter. And I miss my triple espressos. And tipple espressos for that matter. Those kind nurses just keep saying that they are very sorry, but there are rules about those things, and would I like a cup to tea....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prash View Post
Ahh...somebody please help Lazyscot here. Zelda, why dont you give him a new jetpack with extra power boosters which has to move in a straight line though
My thanks for the offer of help. Really. I just am a bit nervous about jet-packs. I don't have a pilots' licence, and this cape doesn't come off. I've see The Incredibles, you see. Not a nice way to go. <shudder>

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Now let's all just get this right. No more misunderstandings...there is NO way out of here unless you can find the 'magic key'. Finding that, is the key (sorry) to everything, life, love, money, fame, power and plenty of saucy chocolate ice-cream chips.
Where would you go, you know you'd miss the panda, armadillo, wallaby, kangeroo, snake, crow, albatross and the dog...
The 'magic key'? That's next to the 'any' key isn't It? I know where the 'any key is. Hang-on. This keyboard doesn't have it....

You're right, I'd probably miss the menagerie. However, I could do a lot of target practice..
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote