Thread: Silliness Escape Committee
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Escape Committee

I don't suppose any of you could help? I wandered into the lounge a few days ago, and I've been trying to find my way out now for a bit longer than I'd like. Each time I try to head out, the nice doctors and nurses say "yes, certainly we can help you. yes, the exit is this way." Then they sit me down, and give me a cup of tea. Well they call it tea; it doesn't taste like tea and after a few sips I feel very tired and confused. Then I wake up some hours later drooling and.. sorry unnecessary detail.

Anyhow, I don't suppose any of you know of a secret tunnel or exit, or perhaps you have an escape committee I could join.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote