View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMIT View Post
I just installed Calibre and got some questions.

I want to download some free books from Project Gutenberg, which I know are there, like The Iron Boys in the Steel Mills by James R. Mears

I click on Get books, and deselect all but Project Gutenberg. When I querey any book (including "The Iron Boys in the Steel Mills") I get nothing found.

What do I miss?

Ronald
You might check here (first) in our own MR Library https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132
Members have taken a lot of public domain (includes PG) books and given the a lot of TLC
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote