View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
It doesn't have the Amasis font. I have the free or trial version though so it might be scaled down, or did you load extra fonts? If you can use your own fonts then I can modify it like I did my K3 and K4 to use the one you sent me.
Yes you can sideload fonts they go in Mantano\Fonts folder. That's what I meant. The one I use on my K4 is the one I use on Mantano it's a modified version Amasis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xari View Post
For the most part--during the day--I've been fine with the brightness of the screen, but I did install that Screen Filter app that jswinden recommended and find that it helps cut down on the brightness quite a bit for using my Fire at night.
I have it but it makes everything too washed out in the dark Works fine in light but in the dark it messes with my eyes.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote