View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I'm putting a screen protector on mine. I hope it helps with glare issues and brightness issues. They shipped my cover which comes with a protector yesterday. Can't beat that for less then $10.

I find the screen too bright! I have it turn all the way down but in the dark it's blinding! I've given up on the Kindle Reader it's just too bright at night for me to read. I really like it and could use it if I didn't have that problem.

Mantano works just fine it has it own brightness settings so I can get the screen as dark as I need while reading, of course going back to Mantano's library screen it's blinding with all that white!

I have no complaints with the Fire then that and it's never ending carousel. It does what I need it to do. So I'm very happy with it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote