View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
That seems to have worked. I now have a folder called USB books and can switch between them. The folder currently in use shows at the top of the screen and the folder not currently in use shows when I click the library icon. I was a little confused when both folders don't show when clicking the library icon but only the one not currently being used. I expected to see both listed.

New question. How do I sync the folders if I add a book to one library and I also want to add it to the other?
Select books to replicate:
Right click: Copy to Library (be sure it is attached )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote