View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #24
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
But before you can make money from an audience you need to have an audience. I would suggest you find that audience before you worry about how much you can make from them.
Perhaps such an audience can be found through boards that are specific to the genre (or maybe Steve already hangs out in such places). It's been a long time since I've personally visited, but I know sites like SFFWorld and SFFChronicles have/had areas for writers as well as just general discussions an author could participate in and hopefully be noticed by folks who are most/all there because they are fans of SF and Fantasy.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote