View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #23
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Hi Steven, I only recently became aware that you have some freebies on offer. I've downloaded Denial of Service to read.

I don't consider $3 to be expensive myself although I do admit that for me the 99c price is the "why the heck not" price that someone else mentioned.

Perhaps doing that for the first book of the series isn't such a bad idea - not temporarily but permanently. When a first book hooks you on a series price doesn't become as much of an issue for the remaining books. You could even price your final book at an optimistic price. It's never going to be anyone's first buy anyway so it's not as high a risk and those that would be in the market for it will be probably buy it at the higher price.
Denial of Service and The Onuissance Cells are on Smashwords, free for doanload. (Correction: Something happened to Onuissance, I'll have to restore it.) The others are just one-shot bits I did for MR, and I didn't consider them even worthy of Smashwords exposure.

I'll consider the idea of a 99 cent first-of-series book. Of course, I only have one series...

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 04-28-2011 at 11:44 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote