View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #16
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
And it doesn't help that your lobbying for an oppressive, controlling police state ruling the internet with an iron fist is 100% the opposite of the future the vast majority of science fiction readers dream of.
You certainly know how to be hard on people!!! I think he is distressed at what he sees as the failure of one of his life's projects and tries to imagine some way out.

Although I agree with you in rejecting government control of the net, I think
the purpose of this thread is discussing his career as an author, not his views on copyright enforcement (that's why he started a new thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
I wouldn't touch your books-- even for free-- because I find your ideas repulsive.

You don't need to share the ideas of an author to enjoy his work.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote