View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #503
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Finished Passage by Connie Willis. I am afraid I am just in love with her stuff, so I thoroughly enjoyed this strange story about a scientist who researches near death experiences. It is read by Dina Pearlman (who was new to me), and I really enjoyed her performance.

I decided to give up on Ashes Ashes by Jo Treggiari. Not even Cassandra Campbell seems to be able to pull me through it - I couldn't care less for the characters and halfway through the book, nothing really interesting has happened. Can't recommend this one.

I have started 11/22/63 by Stephen King today. I decided that I could live with the reader after all, but I am not far enough into it to say anything about the book itself. But I love time travel, so I hope this one will be right up my alley.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote