View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:45 AM   #8
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmj1 View Post
...Kindle 2? My nook won't be here until mid Jan and considering all the problems Im not so sure all the bugs will be gone by then. I basically just want a device that works. I don't need the frustration. I guess Ive been spoiled by Apple. What would you do and why? Thanks.
Kindle has this absolutely horrendous fugly physical keyboard which makes no sense on a reader. The prev/next button placement is better on nook and it works over wifi and you can download your subscribed periodicals for free when you're travelling.

Despite all the negativity in the press, many people on this forum never had a problem with their nook -- I for example am quite happy with the speed, touch-screen and everything else. And then, it's Android and it's already been hacked.

So if you want an aesthetically and technically dated device, get the Kindle. If you want device with the present and future -- get the nook.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote