View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #17
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I tried cross-compiling curl-7.21.4 using the PocketBook SDK, and it turned out to be pretty easy. The build for the older 3XX models needed SSL disabled, otherwise there were compilation errors. Maybe it would work for an older version of the curl source code. The attached zip file has a copy of curl for both the older 3XX and the newer Pro/360+ models, as well as instructions for configuring the build (in case someone needs to build their own version with different features enabled). Copy the right one to /mnt/ext1/system/bin/curl. Make sure that /mnt/ext1/system/bin is in the path of any script that uses curl afterwards.

Hopefully, you'll be able to use the Dropbox Uploader script that @bogomil linked to above. It looks like that script needs some arguments, so it might be best to run it from inside another shell script that uses my sh_ivtool UI widgets for input/output. I'll leave that for someone who has a dropbox account. Otherwise, it will have to be run from a shell command-line, like poterm.
Attached Files
File Type: zip curl.zip (162.6 KB, 202 views)
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote